חברה בתחום הסייבר ואבטחת מידע
אייר פורט סיטי
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated technologist to provide technical consulting and hands-on assistance in the areas of cloud infrastructure, automation solutions, and cloud architecture to clients.
• A minimum of four years' experience in IT infrastructure engineering, including at least two years of experience supporting cloud-based infrastructure
• In-depth knowledge of public, private, and hybrid cloud solutions, and experience integrating public clouds into traditional networks
• Assessing cloud readiness from a business and technical perspective
• Having experience with at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
• Excellent knowledge of networking, Linux, and Windows administration
• An understanding of Infrastructure as Code, using tools like CloudFormation and Terraform.
• Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architectures, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with a focus on customer service.
• Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional or GCP Professional
• data engineer or Microsoft Azure Architect Design.
• Design new cloud workloads according to customer needs and in a secure manner.
• Provide consulting services in the field of cloud security, including:
o Risk surveys.
o Secure architecture review.
o Designing secure architectures and solutions.
o Hardening cloud workloads.
• Provide cost-effective solutions to sales and pre-sales teams.
• Understanding the client's project goals and providing professional and commercial insight.
• Technically leading a public cloud project.
• Design and write high-level and low-level technical documentation.
• Knowledge of configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
• Configure large-scale monitoring and logging systems.
• CCNP certificate.
• proven experience with CI/CD platforms.